The new site you created is not detected by search engines, they should therefore be registered so that search engines will send a site explorer (web spiders) to visit your site and indexing the article and put it in their database.
Many sites provide registration services site to Search Engines for free, please search by using the "submit blogs to search engines" or other similiar keywords.
With Search Engine like Google being the "Windows" to the internet world, designing SEO friendly websites has been a core consideration for every website.
So what do you look out for when creating a Google Friendly site?
- For Meta Title, try to have keywords at 100 prominence or at least 75
- Use Keywords in your first 3 image alt text and maybe the last
- Keep keyword density to between 3 7
- Submit important pages at the top 2 directory levels
Here some quick Tips
(1) Meta Title-100 prominence. Prominence refers to how close to the top & beginning of analyzed page area (e.g. Page title,heading, visible text). Each area calculated separetaly. For the meta title area, try to have your keywords at 100 prominence
E.g. For Keyword Hippopotamus Website Designers"
1.Furniture Market - Hippotamus Website Designers at Affordable prices (60 prominence)
2.Hippotamus Website Designers at affordable prices - FurnitureMarket.com (100 prominence)
(2) Image Alt Tag, use Keywords in first 3 and maybe the last. Search Engines use the next in the alt tags to substitute the anchor link text if the image is a hyperlink
img src= images/logo.gif alt=Hippototamus Website Designers width= 350 height = 800 / Use ALT text as long as you are also describing the graphic). Google often picks up the first ALT text on the page & uses it in SERP.
To avoid spamming, never remove the actual grapic description from the ALT attributes & do not plant your key phrase into more than the first 3 ALT image & then perhaps the last one as well.
(3) Keyword Density -in general the conten of a page should include a minimum of words, with keyword density around 3 to 7
= (no. of words in key phrase X Frequency) / Total no. Of word (including keyword)
(4) Files & Folders This generally refers to how files & directories are organized on a server. Most search engines index sites to a depth of 2 levels. Google is able to index 4 levels from the page they start and perhaps even more. Content in the top 2 directory levels are generally regarded as the most important.